Monday, July 7, 2008

"Oh do you know the Muffin Man..."

As much as I would love to be this creative, I actually found this idea on the internet and couldn't wait to try it out! What a great way to have a special dinner out of the norm and get them to try something new...I guess the idea is that if something foreign is right next to your good old tried-and-true favorite there is a better chance of giving it a go. Plus, I think the cute presentation helps motivate little appetites.


Here is what they got: almonds, strawberries and blueberries, cheese, carrots, noodles, and mini cheese burgers (so nothing too radical but this is only the first time, didn't want to scare them off)



It was SUCH a hit that I am now contemplating how I could use this little trick on other people...like maybe if a basket of unfolded laundry is placed next to some power tools or a big plate of nachos a certain someone might be more inclined ;)

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

What a cool idea... i might have to try that. Perfect for snacks.

brittany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...