Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Makin' bacon




If you can guess what these two pictures are then we need to talk because I have got some venting to do (pun intended!!)

Oh joy, our microwave is now vented to the great outdoors rather than circulating the bacon aroma in the house. This is great and all, just not sure I would have prioritized a Saturday for this particular project, plus now how will we know if the smoke detectors are in working order? I guess I can't complain too much though since so much of what we have done to the new house is pretty cosmetic and probably doesn't rank too high on hubby's list either.

So, he has his vented hood and I have my hot orange wall in the upstairs living room! It is called Cinamon Cake by Valpar - definately a bold choice for me but it turned out really cool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...