Saturday, July 19, 2008

my hair


Wow! It has been QUITE the hair color journey since I first altered it probably around the age of 13 with the infamous "sun-in" spray. My friends and I would unload an entire bottle onto our heads after school and then sit outside on the deck in the Alaskan sunshine. Oh yeah! It was a brassy mess in 30 short minutes but we thought it was fabulous. All we needed was a little self-tanner and we were set!

Fast forward 15 years later and I am FINALLY off the sauce! Being back in touch with what I belive is my god-given hue feels pretty good. Especially because for a minute there I think my hair was more likely to be I.D.'d under a microscope as some sort of a synthetic fiber than human hair.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...