Monday, February 9, 2009

16 week ultrasound


Here's the profile shot. This was an ultrasound strictly for the purpose of making sure everything is okay with the baby so we didn't get a lot of fun shots or time to gaze at the babe, but enough for me to see what I thought were boy parts...I am doing the 4D ultrasound next week so we'll know for sure then what the gender is.

It was pretty cute that he/she kept opening its hands and spreading out the fingers and I could clearly see 5 on each hand, so that will save me having to count those when it's born :) The baby was very active on the u/s, which would explain all the movement I am feeling already. I have no doubt I am in for another very active child, regardless of the gender!

1 comment:

Erica said...

How exciting! I love seeing all those ultrasound pics, of course I was always fretting when they were doing them asking myself 'why are they being so quiet?' and worrying myself silly for no reason. Look forward to seeing those 4D shots and seeing if your in for another a boy ;)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...