Thursday, February 12, 2009

A mom of...THREE!!!

It is just hitting me lately that I am going to be a mother of three soon. Duh, I know, but I distinctly remember the feeling going from one to two babies and feeling like that really somehow solidified my motherhood status. It felt like we were more of a family when we became four instead of three and now in going from four to five I really feel like whoa, party of five! Wow!

So, here I am this morning, feeling pretty good. My headache is a distant memory and the boys (after sleeping 12 hours last night, sheesh!) were so sweet this morning.



Warren had his Valentine's Day party at preschool today and was so excited to put on his pink "dress-up" shirt and carry his little cards around the whole morning.



And let's not forget Jack, who also had me fix his hair this morning and told me that he is my Valentine and he wants to marry me when he grows up...ahhhh, I love my boys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...