Monday, February 23, 2009

2nd trimester energy rush

Getting out of the 1st trimester fatigue phase has me feeling like I'm 21 and bar-hopping again, only now we are bouncing from little kid venue to kid venue. There are quite a few similarities I could draw between the bars and the little kid venues...but I'll just summarize in a few words; germs, personal space invasions, and that loud obnoxious guy/kid who's had too much beer/apple juice.

The energy returning is such a rush. So much so that we hit up both the Denver Children's Museum and Chuck E. Cheese IN.ONE.DAY. That's right. I'm crazy like that.

The boys are so happy to have their normal mommy back who packs lunches and gets everyone ready in a flurry and heads out the door for a fun-filled day on the road.

We got a family membership for the Museum and even went back again this morning for some super-market role playing:




But good ol' Chuck E. Cheese is always their favorite:

{If you can't see over the steering wheel then...}


{Lovin' the Fun Bus}

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Howdy! I haven't visited in a while; just catching up. Congrats again on the boy; boys are so fun! I'm laughing at the Obi-Wan thing; my two boys are sooooooo addicted to all things Star Wars! My little Ava is learning quickly how a lightsaber works and makes the swoosh noise when she swings it at the boys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...