Friday, February 27, 2009

18 week baby bump

Nevermind the worried look on my face, it's just that my photographer, aka husband, gave me no warning as to when he was actually taking the picture once I had asked him to do so. ;) So, this is actually what I look like when I am waiting for the person behind the camera to give the indication...ya know something like "say cheese!" That's okay, there are lots of things he is great at so I still love him.



I went to dinner last night with a friend, so I got to sport the little bump out in public. Even though it is totally obvious to anyone that knows me that I am pregnant, I think people in public still probably wouldn't call me on it for fear of being wrong and me just having a very awkward build ;)

As seen in...my living room while I was gone at dinner. Warren got ahold of my camera again (he has been doing this lately at every chance) and took a picture of Jack holding Zoe, the teddy bear, with daddy walking past. I think it's funny and post-worthy for two reasons. One, Jack's hair is ridiculous from his earlier nap, which left him looking like a rooster. And two, it captures the fact that no adult can sit down in our house from the hours of 6-9 pm, it is just not possible with all of the evening activity and chores.

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

you're baby bump is so cute! You're going to have a blast with 3 boys!

thanks for the giggle on your latest comment... we all can't be passionate about everything...and healthy eating is one of my passions. :)

have a great weekend!

Britt

Charity said...

There is SUCH a difference between healthy eating and obsessing over finding the next 'vilanous' food. It is such a nonproductive trend I see going on right now and I am ready to call it as I see it.

I eat healthy to live healthy, not live paranoid to eat "healthy" according to misinformation and marketing from Whole Foods. Everything in moderation...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...