Friday, February 20, 2009

Momma knows best!

Jack has refused to take a nap lately. When I tell him that he NEEDS a nap, he tells me that Jedi's don't take naps. Okay then.

While I was downstairs making dinner, Jack was sitting on the couch upstairs watching a movie with his big brother.

I called them both down to eat - only one boy came down.

"Jack, come on, your dinner will get cold. It's your favorite, corn on the cob."

..."Jack?"

Nothing.

So, I walk up the stairs to find a completely crashed out little boy, fast asleep sitting up, unphased by my hollering and even by my not so feeble attempts to wake him up. He was down. For the count.




It was only 6:30, but I had no choice. I transferred him into his bed. With his clothes on. Without dinner. Or jammies. Or teethbrushing.

And then 14 hours later he woke up, bright and cheery.

"Mommy, why do I have my clothes on? Where are my pajammies? I am very hungry, mommy."

As he was eating his third bowl of fruity pebbles, I kindly reminded him that he sure DOES need a nap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...