Friday, February 20, 2009

A boy mom X3

This evening, we found out that we are going to have a BOY! We did the 3D/4D ultrasound and got to see our little Nolan rolling around, showing off his physique, and snuggling his mommy already.

I love you, Nolan. More than words can say. More than you will ever know. A mother's love is so strong and instinctual! I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and read to you and sing to you.

It makes me cry tears to think that I haven't even really met you yet and I already feel so protective and excited for your life and that I get to be an integral part of it.

It is snowing lightly outside and your brothers are already fast asleep, looking forward to an exciting outing to the Children's Museum tomorrow. It will be your first time there! :)

Just know that you are SO wanted and SO loved, little man. Your daddy is talking about getting some mountain land so that all you guys can hunt and ride around on ATVs. I have to say that a cozy cabin in the woods with all of you actually sounds nice. I am invited, right?

I could go on and on, and lord knows I have a million pictures from the u/s I will be sifting through and posting some tomorrow. But for now I just want to lay here in bed and think about you all nestled and cozy. All you have to do now is grow big and strong and prepare to be loved immensely.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)

Erica said...

Congratulations, boys are so wonderful and cuddly and he will have two big brothers to play with him! Look forward to seeing some of those pics!

CissaLynn said...

I'm a blog stalker, too! I check in from time to time to see what is new! :)) I have two little boys age five and ten (um, eleven, he just had a b-day, but "eleven" still feels funny to say)! :) My five yr. old is Jacob and my eleven yr. old is "Jackson," but we call him Jack often! I thought it is cool that you have a Jack as well.
CONGRATULATIONS on your new little Nolan!!! :))
Have a good weekend!
Love, Cissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...