Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick little updates...

Jack just asked me "Mommy, why are you wearing the same clothes you had yesterday?"

Good question, Jack, good question ;)
******************************************************

I have had a migraine since Tuesday. I am attributing it to an incident I had with the door to the patio on Monday...it was extremely windy and I went to let Reagan inside and as soon as I turned the knob, the door swung open with incredible force from the wind and hit me square in the forehead -- HARD. Like seriously, I may have lost consciousness for a second (kidding, I think) and a giant goose egg immediately emerged.

Anyhow, I have never had a migraine before (or maybe it's a concussion??) but the throbbing and pressure is/was so bad last night and this morning that I iced my head the entire night and had to have Bryan take Warren to preschool this morning. I am sitting here with a bag of ice on my head now...ugh! And Bryan is out of town tonight so this had better go away soon!
******************************************************

Fortunately, my boys have been understanding and have been so good the past couple of days. They did puzzles for nearly two hours on Monday -- oh how I love our big basket of puzzles with ALL of the pieces accounted for. It somehow assures me that all is right in the universe when we can successfully put together every single puzzle in the bin ;) Hey, it's the little things that sometimes make me the happiest!

And Jack spent at least an hour yesterday playing in the bathroom sink with two toy sharks, standing on his little stool with his shirt completely soaked just having the time of his life. I have pictures but the thought of standing up right now to get my camera makes me nauseous.
******************************************************

I have an interview for a part time job next week. If I get it, I will take it since it is just 5 hours per day and it is in the evening so no daycare would be required. We'll see...

Well, that's all for now! I am feeling so much movement from my little kicker. It is amazing how much earlier I have felt the baby with each pregnancy, I wonder why that is?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...